Vision & Mission
Agrospheres: e-Newsletter is an open access, peer-reviewed, online, magazine cum e-newsletter covering all aspects of Agriculture & Bio-Sciences. Agrospheres: e-Newsletter published monthly in January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November and December by Vital Biotech Publishers. This e-magazine basically deals with publishing of popular articles at very negligible fees. The aim of Agrospheres: e-Newsletter is to publish latest information in field of agriculture, horticulture, food science, biotechnology and life science. This would help in disseminating scientific information and latest findings among the scientific community all over the globe. This e-newsletter will accept new information, novel technologies and original articles from various disciplines of science including agriculture, horticulture, food technology and allied sciences. The articles would be published in 1-7 business days after all formalities. Knowledge platforms are never for business. The meagre publication fees asked from authors are for maintenance of our website, design cost, labour cost and several other miscellaneous costs.
Acquiring regional as well as international reverence in the world of scientific publishing. Our vision encompasses publishing progressive peer-reviewed articles par excellence using open access model of publication, without any constraint, financial or other imposed on the readers.
- To propagate renowned scientific knowledge of broad spectrum.
- To provide a global access to knowledge in Agriculture & Bio-Sciences.
- To furnish articles of superlative quality to the scientific community all across the globe.
- To give researchers a numero uno opportunity to publish novel studies and review articles.
- To invoke and promote knowledge, technological methods and innovations to acquire sustainability.
- To strive for their research enhancement and distinguished place in the world of scientific publishing.